Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Linkin

I would not use this website in the future, I think it is a good idea and could help people who use it correctly. From the tips that were given in the article I would not use it the way it should be and it says use it correctly, or do not use it at all. I would not update it on a daily basis or as often as it needs to. 
I do think the tips are good. If people are not going to use it correctly then they should have it. Put up a picture so people know who you are and what you look like. It should not matter, but people not look at you at all if you do not have a picture. Also people do not want to be confused, or have a hard time moving around your website so make it clear and visible for sections that are necessary. The website is a great invention it is just not something I would use in the future do to the tips for best use.

No comments:

Post a Comment